Wednesday 18 December 2013

I give you £1000!

Ok, so maybe the title is slightly misleading! ;)


This being only my 3rd blog post i am finding it difficult what to post, I do not want to have to specially place myself within a particular genre. This being because I feel it might limit what I post, and I want no limitations! FREEDOM


Well after that I came up with the idea of, if were to just be given £1000 and told to buy whatever I wanted, what would I buy? This may seem easy, but I found it quite difficult although saying that i did splurge out on quite a few expensive items! 

So here it goes...


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - £30.50
NARS Bronzing Powder - Laguna - £26.00
NARS Blush - Deep Throat - £21.50


Next I wanted shoes!

Aldo Leather Friewen Over The Knee Boots - £110.00
Kurt Geiger - LORENA - Metalic - £49.00

And you have to buy the matching trainers..

Kurt Geiger - LORENA - Beige - £55.00

And a Handbag, or two?

MICHAEL Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Scarf Tote - Black - £206.00
Rebecca Minkoff - Studded Mini Affair Rose Gold Hardware - £142.72

Now you just have to have some pretty dresses...

New Look - Black Check Bouclé Belted  Cap Sleeve Dress - £24.99

Coast - Lauder Jersey Maxi Dress - Blue - £175.00

It might not be seasonal but I got to have some of my favourite jumpers... 
Topshop - Knitted Crystal Stud Jumper - Pale Pink - £46.00
New Look - Pink and White Prancing Reindeer Fairisle Christmas Jumper - £27.99

And now some pants to wear with these jumpers...

American Apparel - The Disco Pant - Black - £74.00


I virtually spent a grand total of £988.70!
Phew I wish I had this kind of money!

What would you buy if you had £1000 gifted to you?
Write a few of your ideas below I'd love to see if I could spend the remainder of my money with one of your ideas!

 Miss Abigail J. x



4 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved seeing what you would buy. I would splurge on those bags too! :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they amazing! I'm tempted to save for the MK one. Hmm! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That New Look jumper is really pretty :)
    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award, check it out http://justbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the nomination, I have just finished my versatile blogger post! x

      Delete