Sunday 9 February 2014

January Favourites

Okay so I haven't been the best blogger lately, but that's because Uni has been sucking the energy out of me! It's exhausting! This is post is a few items I have been loving throughout January, granted a little late, but better late than never aye!




Okay so first up is make-up; 
I haven't really experimented with skin care at all this month but I have added a new priming product to my daily routine in the form of Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. Some have said this is a dupe for the Benefit Pore-fessional and I have to agree, the only difference is that this is a clear formula. Baby Skin gives me a flawless finish and helps keep my foundation on for that little longer. 
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser 

Next is two eye products I have wore almost every single day since I bought them in December, they are the MAC Shadows in Naked Lunch & Satin Taupe. The work beautifully together, I mostly love this combinations as it can be worn sooo natural and then can be layered for dramatic look. They're perfect! Rimmel do a great dupe for Satin Taupe if anyone wondered. 
MAC Naked Lunch

 MAC Satin Taupe

I have been pairing these shadows with the best mascara I have tried, it's honestly brilliant! Two coats of this and you will have spider lashes, the mascara I am talking about is of course the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume in Superjet Black. 
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume

Now and again I like to pair the natural shadow duo with a strong lip and I have been loving the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Salone Square, it a beautiful moisturising deep purple with a flattering gloss and acceptable staying power. The pigmentation is brilliant and the scent isn't awful. I just love it, it's perfect!
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 

Swatch 

I do have a few random favourites but I suck and forgot to take pictures of them so I will list them for you all instead;

  • Cadburys Cream Eggs
  • Over the Knee Boots
  • Pasta, any pasta, any time of the day.
  • Volvic a Touch of Strawberry Water


Do you have opinions of the products mentioned?
What are your favourite products of January?
Can you suggest some products which I can try throughout February?

Miss Abigail J. X







No comments:

Post a Comment