Saturday 25 January 2014

National Television Awards 2014

WARNING this blog post does include some very poor iPhone 5 quality photos!

On the 22nd of January I was able to attend the National Television Awards in the O2 arena, London. 

The stage!

What I wore

My head has been cropped as apparently I can't take a serious photograph




Shoes - South (can only find the glitter version online, mine were suede).


My make- up

The only photograph i took where you can see my makeup close up. My eye brows are no where near as thick as they look on this picture by the way! It must be the lighting 

Close up of the lipstick, it's a beautiful super deep purple.


Best Dressed

Georgia May Foote
Abbey Clancy
Jacqueline Jossa 
Michelle Keegan
Katie McGlynn


The more questionable outfit choices 

Rachel Wilde
Catherine Tyldesley 
Jennifer Metcalfe 


My favourite thing about award season is looking at all the style choices the celebrities make, I know it's naughty to judge but you just can't help it! All the celebrities made an effort, just some did it better than others in my opinion. Who wore you favourite outfit?

Any questions about the National Television Awards? 
Did you agree with all the winners?
Any highlights? (if you watched it of course)


Miss Abigail Jones. X




No comments:

Post a Comment