Tuesday 17 December 2013

It's All About Me: Tag

Hello there!
As I am new to the whole blogging community I thought a post about who I am would be perfect!
I found an old tag which I though would be perfect, so here it goes!!


Sorry for the poor quality, it's the only photo I have to hand!
Ps, yes that is a onsie!
 
Vital Statistics:
Me: Abigail
Nicknames: Abigail, Ab, Gail, Snail
Birthday: 8th May, 1995
Place of Birth: Bodelwyddan, UK.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student
Residence: Flintshire
Screen Name: MissAbigailJ.x

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Eye colour: Green
Best Feature: Eyes/Bottom
Height: 5ft 8"
Braces?: Yeah, I think I was 10/11 when I first got them!
Glasses?: No!
Piercing: Ears
Tattoos: Two Lily's & two butterflies *design* on my right thigh.
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: They shall remain unnamed for now!
First Award: When I left primary school I got an award for creative writing *erm* I used to get certificated for being on stage whilst on holiday!
First Sport You Joined: Gymnastics - only last a few years though. The couch was mean!
First Real Vacation: Spain
First Concert: Rihanna I think - Not a massive fan of big crowds 
First Love: Richard Fleeshman - anyone remember him? I was a serious fan girl!

Favourites:
Movie: Taken, Love Actually, 8 Mile
TV Show: Big Bang Theory, Teen Mom 1&2, All the British Soaps
Colours: Purple, Red, Green, Blue. I'm not that fussy, I think it varied with the time of year!
Song: This is one I always struggle with! I think anything by, Rihanna, Eminem, Beyonce, 1D - Oh yes!
Candy: Chocolate, literally any chocolate. Not Turkish Delight though *Yuck*
Restaurant: Chiquito's, Toby's Carvery, Ed's Diner, Bar Burrito.
Store: New Look, Primark, Topshop. Plus loads more!
School: I liked school ;)
Book: Twilight Series, Billy and Me.
Magazine: I don't really read magazines that often.
Shoes: Converse, pixi boots.

Currently:
Feeling: Tired, it's so late!
Eating: Nothing!
Typing: These words.
Online: That's how I'm typing these words.
Listening To: Whatever is on the TV, which is cars or something. 
Thinking About: CHRISTMAS!
Wanting: Christmas dinner!
Watching: Nothing
Wearing: Christmas Jumper- Primark, Disco Pants- Primark, Shirt- Primark, Socks- Topshop.

Future:
Want Children?: Yes one day in the future. 
Want to be Married: Yes!
Careers in Mind: I really want to work within drug and alcohol awareness.
Where do you want to live?: I quite like where I live now. 

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: No..
Had Alcohol: You bet 
Smoked: No no no
Ran Away From Home: Not happened
Broken a bone: I fractured my middle finger once...
Got an X-ray: Yeah!
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Nope
Miracles: Nope
Love At First sight: Noo, that's strange!
Ghosts: Yes! 
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: I'm 50/50, i'd love for it to be real!
Hell: Still 50/50!
Kissing on The First Date: If the times right!

Yourself: No, but I should! I'm not that bad.



Phewww! That was a lot of questions!
I copied this tag from Zoella if anyone is interested. 

Miss Abigail J. x


http://www.zoella.co.uk/2009/07/tag-its-all-about-me.html - Zoella's version of the tag.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11428021/?claim=2e8nt6qpfhc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>










No comments:

Post a Comment