Sunday 12 January 2014

Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - My Top 3

Hello there! 

As most people would have realised by now Rimmel is one of the leading Drug store brands, the products are highly pigmentation and of great quality. For a while now Kate Moss has had her own lipstick line, Lasting Finish, they are all incredible. Right?

I have tried and tested most of this range and have managed to narrow it down to my top 3!

Okay so at number 3 is.... 


This is shade 20! A beautiful vibrant pink which I wore to death throughout the poor British Summer.


At number 2 is....


Shade 03! This is the most perfect nude! I wear this on those days wear I either have a heavy eye make-up or I am simply having a lazy day. 

And the WINNER is....


Shade 107 - Wine! The singly most beautiful deep matte red I have ever laid my eyes on! This lipstick does not move from my lips at all throughout the day ( touching up only after eating ) it is so so flattering and I am nearly out which is sad!

I recommend the Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks to everyone out there, they retail at £5.49 which is a barging for the quality!

I would also like to say that yes these are not new lipsticks and they have been on the market for quite a while but I just can't resit giving them a cheeky shout out!

Have you tried these lipsticks before? What was your favourite shade?


Miss Abigail Jones. X



1 comment:

  1. Love the wine shade! So perfect for a mysterious, romantic pop if youre wearing all black :)
    Hope you have a beautiful day!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete