Wednesday 1 January 2014

Versatile Blogger Award


I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely and talented blogger justbeautyreview. Be sure to check out her blog, it's a good'n! 

The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honour the bloggers who bring something special to you life

The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are..
Display the award certificate 
Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you
Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award
Link your nominees in thus post and let them know of their nominations with a comment
Post 7 interesting things about yourself

7 interesting things about me

I am currently attending University, studying Health and Social Care.
I am extremely interested in addictions and supporting those with addictions.
I am love the feeling of buying new beauty and make- up products.
My blogger inspirations are Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter and Tanya Burr.
I have only one friend from my childhood who I still speak to and trust.
I am new to blogging and this post is only my fourth.
One day I would love to start making YouTube videos.

13 people I have nominated 


Miss Abigail J. x


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me :) Good luck with your new blog, glad to have you on board. I love buying new makeup and beauty products too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me but I have already been nominated before so I've already posted. Have lots of fun with blogging, it's fantastic! Thanks again, it means a lot that you thought of my blog :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm super new to all this, so I'm slightly unsure of what I need to do? Can you help mee :)
    x

    ReplyDelete